The Industry’s Best Value Class II Biosafety Cabinet
As a global leader in cleanroom industry, Esco offers the latest technology with the best value for your money. The Streamline® (SC2) Class II Biological Safety Cabinets provides optimum performance which is now improved by the latest SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor Controller. Best-in class ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth and provides the cabinet a clean and elegant finish. With its new design and with EN 12469 compliance by the Public Health England (PHE), the new Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets exceeds standard safety criteria.
- SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor Controller for better monitoring and comfortable control.
- User, product and environment protection with the best value
- Robust cabinet construction with elegant aesthetics
- Ergonomically-designed for maximum comfort
- High performance ebm-papst® permanently lubricated, centrifugal motor/fans with external rotor designs. Motors selected for energy-efficiency, compact design and flat profile.
- Fluorescent lamps and switch controls are located away from contaminated air to permit service without decontamination.
- H14 filtration system operate at a typical efficiency >99.995% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron sizes.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort, reduces glare.
- Arm rest with curved edge provides excellent forearm support.
- Frameless, easier to clean, shatterproof sash offers larger unobstructed viewing area.
- ISOCIDE™ powder coat inhibits microbial growth to improve safety.
- SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor controls alarm system, supervises operation of all cabinet functions, and monitors both exhaust and downflow.
- Esco Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet has been certified by Public Health of England (PHE) for compliance to EN 12469.
|Model Code||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Airflow Velocity (Inflow)||Airflow Velocity (Downflow)||Electrical|
|SC2-4S1||1340 x 810 x 1400 mm|
(52.8” x 31.9” x 55.1”)
|1220 x 580 x 670 mm|
(48.0” x 22.8” x 26.4”)
|230V 50 Hz|
|SC2-4S3||230V 60 Hz|
|SC2-6S1||1950 x 810 x 1400 mm|
(76.8” x 31.9” x 55.1”)
|1830 x 580 x 670 mm|
(72.0” x 22.8” x 26.4”)
|230V 50 Hz|
|SC2-6S3||230V 60 Hz|
Esco offers a variety of options and accessories to meet local applications. Contact Esco or your local Sales Representative for ordering information.
- Fixed height, available in 28” or 34”
- with leveling feet
- with caster wheels
- Universal type (EO-UNI)
- UV Lamp
- Stainless Steel IV Bar
- IV 1215 for SC2-4ft
- IV 1825 for SC2-6ft
- extends the life of the main ULPA filter
- PF-42 for SC2-4ft
- PF-44 for SC2-6ft
More Cabinet Accessories
- PVC Arm Rest, 10” size
- easy to clean and provides maximum operator comfortable
- Ergonomic Lab Chair, adjustable 395 to 490mm (15.6” to 19.3) height
- Laboratory grade, ISO Class 5 rated
- Alcohol resistant
- Ergonomic Foot Rest
- Improves working posture
- Adjustable height with anti-skid coating and chemical finish
- Service Fixtures
- American style available in Gas, Vacuum, Air, Nitrogen, Water, Universal types
- Exhaust Ducting
- Tri-safe exhaust collar with alarm
- Thimble exhaust collar
- Exhaust Damper
- Anti-blowback valve
- Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification document