MIDORI Green Advance TAE Agarose Tablets (75)
Agarose Tablets with integrated DNA stain MIDORIGreen Advance and TAE buffer
75 tablets per box
- Tablet format – no weighing equipment required
- Very stable at room temperature if protected from light
- Only pure water is needed
- Fast dissolving protocol of the tablet
- MIDORIGreen Advance is a non-carcinogenic alternative to ethidium bromide
- Environmental safety – all working solution can be disposed in regular laboratory waste
MIDORIGreen Advance TAE Agarose Tablets – safe, clean and fast
The MIDORIGreen Advance TAE Agarose Tablets are a clean and fast solution for preparing agarose gels without time-consuming weighing. These tablets already contain the ultra-sensitive DNA stain MIDORIGreen Advance for the safe detection of nucleic acids.
Very fast preparation of agarose gels – DNA stain is already included
Producing an agarose gel is easier than ever before with the MIDORIGreen Advance TAE Agarose Tablets: Just dissolve the Agarose Tablet in pure water, heat up and pour the gel. MIDORIGreen Advance is already included in the tablet, eliminating the need to add an additional DNA stain.
MIDORIGreen Advance is a safe alternative to the traditional nucleic acid stain ethidium bromide. It is a non-carcinogenic and less mutagenic stain for detecting dsDNA, ssDNA and RNA in agarose gels with a very high sensitivity.
|Gel %||1 tablet||2 tablets|
|0.8 %||81 mL water||162 mL water|
|1.0 %||65 mL water||130 mL water|
|1.2 %||54 mL water||108 mL water|
|1.5 %||43 mL water||86 mL water|
|2.0 %||32.5 mL water||65 mL water|