Applications: for platelets
Other characteristics: stainless steel, on casters, 2-door
Temperature range: Min.: 22 °C (71.6 °F), Max.: 24 °C (75.2 °F)
Capacity: Min.: 430 l (113.6 gal), Max.: 430 l (113.6 gal)
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
- The outer surface of the device is made of corrosion resistant electrostatic painted galvanized sheet and the inner surface is made of chrome nickel stainless sheet material.
- Incubator door has double layer of heat glass, lockable and magnetic seal. In this way, it allows tracking of inventory.
- The device operates with 195-230 V / 50 Hz mains voltage.
- The device is set at +22 degrees. It operates with a 0.5 degree tolerance.
- The incubator provides even heat distribution with the reinforced fan system inside.
- The incubator’s interior lighting is realized by LED lamp.
- User-friendly microprocessor digital control panel is used on the incubator. This system can store data in its memory for 30 days. There is USB output on the device. The user can save cabinet degrees on USB for 10 years and transfer these records to PC in excell format.
- The thermostat on the device control panel can measure with an accuracy of 0.1 degrees.
- The device’s control panel has an automatically charged accumulator system. This system enables the digital control panel and thermal printer to continue operating for 24 hours in case of possible power outages.
- When the lower and upper temperature limits are exceeded while the incubator is operating, the device remains open, the device gives a visual and audible warning signal when there is a power outage or low voltage problem. It sends error codes along with the screen to the thermal printer.
- If the door is opened while the incubator is running, the fan system and the platelet shaker stop. The system continues to operate when the door is closed. Again, the incubator continues to alarm if the agitator stops.
- The cooling system and isolation system of the incubator does not contain harmful CFC gas for the ozone layer.
- Emsaş A.Ş. All medical devices manufactured by are guaranteed for 2 years.
- Numerical breakdown of the data can be obtained from the thermal printer in the incubators.
- All of our products are produced in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 13485, TSE service place qualification requirements. Our incubators have UBB registration and CE certificate.
|Temperature Range||C °||+22 / 24 ° C||+22 / 24 ° C||+22 / 24 ° C|
|Set point||C °||+ 22 ° C||+ 22 ° C||+ 22 ° C|
|Capacity||1 Agitator (EAJ05 / 09)||2 Agitator (EAJ05 / 09) or 1 Agitator (EAJL09)||6 Agitator (EAJ05 / 09) or 3 Agitator (EAJL09)|
|Stainless Steel Inner Body Cr-Ni||+||+||+|
|Thermal Printer||Standard Feature||Standard Feature||Standard Feature|
|Alarm (Temperature, Open Door, Electricity )||+||+||+|
|External Dimensions||WxLxH mm||600x695x895||1220x697x895||697x1215x2000|
|Internal Dimensions||WxLxH mm||495x572x495||1117x572x495||580x1162x1600|
|Packed Dimensions||WxLxH mm||620x715x1055||1240x717x1055||737x1615x1600|
|Castors (2 Braked / 2 Regular)||+||+||+|