Airstream® Gen 3 Laminar Flow Clean Benches Vertical with Sliding Sash Glass Side Wall
The Leading Solutions for Research Laboratories
More product variants and sizes to suit more applications and user preferences
Esco being the global leader in cleanroom equipment solutions has given customers over the world more options to choose from. From a variety of models and features for their laminar flow clean bench needs. The new generation Airstream® Laminar flow clean benches offers a wide range of selections for our customers; with glass side wall, sizes of 4 and 6 feet and internal height of 2.5 feet. Behind this extensive range of products that the customers can select, the full range of the new Esco Airstream laminar flow clean benches is powered by the latest generation DC ECM motor. It is more efficient than legacy ECM and VFD motors. Esco Airstream® Laminar Flow Clean Benches also provide ISO Class 3 work zone with 10x efficiency of its ULPA H14 filters. With more choices for the customers, Esco laminar flow clean benches still offers the same level of product protection for your samples and processes where operator protection is not required.
- Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen.
- Spill-retaining worktop design will ensure containment of accidental liquid spills.
- ISOCIDE™ Powder Coat (silver-impregnated) that inhibits microbial growth to improve safety.
- Energy efficient DC ECM Motor that offers 70% energy savings compared to AC Motor; offers stable airflow, despite voltage fluctuations and filter loading.
- New features that still maintains excellent performance but with low noise at 54.5 dBA.
- 10x filtration efficiency of HEPA filter creates ISO Class 3 workzone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- All components are cleanroom compatible.
- Esco Airstream® Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test method adopted from EN12469
|Guide to Models (Airstream® LVG series with Sliding Sash)|
|LVG – _ A G – S _|
|Nominal Width||Code||Internal Height||Code||Electrical||Code|
|1.2 m (4 ft.)||4||2.5||A||220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||8|
|1.8 m (6 ft.)||6||110-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz||9|
|A-Height (2.25 ft.)|
|Model||220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||LVG-4AG-S8||LVG-6AG-S8|
|110-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz||LVG-4AG-S9||LVG-6AG-S9|
|Nominal Size||1.2 m (4 ft.)||1.8 m (6 ft.)|
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||1340 x 780 x 1270 mm (52.8” x 30.7” x 50.0”)||1950 x 780 x 1270 mm (76.8” x 30.7” x 50.0”)|
|Internal Work Area (W x D x H)||1270 x 695 x 689 mm (50.0” x 27” x 27.1”)||1880 x 695 x 689 mm (74.0” x 27” x 27.1”)|
|Airflow Velocity||0.45 m/s (90 fpm) at initial set point|
Esco offers a variety of options and accessories to meet local applications. Contact Esco or your local Sales Representative for ordering information.Support Stands
- Fixed height, available in 28“ or 34“
- with leveling feet
- with caster wheels
- Telescopic, adjustable height
- with leveling feet, 660 mm to 960 mm (26″ to 37.8″), 25 mm (1″) increment
- with caster wheels, 660 mm to 880 mm (26″ to 374.6″), 25 mm (1″) increment
- GFCI Electrical Outlet
- UV Lamp
- Stainless Steel IV Bar
- Maximum load is 6kg (13lbs) total
- extends the life of the main ULPA filter
- Hydrogen Peroxide Decontamination Kit
- connects to VHP/HPV generator
- VHP In Port
- VHP Out Top Box for cabinets without exhaust collar installed
- Germicidal UV lamp, 253.7nm wavelength
- with timer to optimize lamp life and specific species exposure need
- PVC Arm Rest, 712mm (28”) size
- easy to clean and provides maximum operator comfortable, 712mm standard size
- Ergonomic Lab Chair, adjustable 395 to 490mm (15.6” to 19.3) height
- Laboratory grade, ISO Class 5 rated
- Alcohol resistant
- Ergonomic Foot Rest
- Improves working posture
- Adjustable height with anti-skid coating and chemical finish
- Service Fixtures
- universal type service fixture