Ecomatic-Water purification system
Ecomatic supplies Type II Water (Analytical Grade) according to ASTM D1193 and ISO 3696 standards.
Ecomatic supplies Type II Water (Analytical Grade) according to ASTM D1193 and ISO 3696 standards. It’s designed for meeting the demand of laboratories with Type II water requirements.
|Versions||Liter/hour||Purification Module||UV Lamp||Final Filter 0.22 micron|
Type II Water is not stored in tanks, but it is always dispensed freshly produced, thus avoiding its deterioration due to storage.
Ecomatic system provides two water qualities, TypeII and Osmotic Water, which can be used to feed washers or any other devicethat needs this water quality.
Continuous control of purification process by microprocessor
An easy to read digital screen informs the user about:
– Quality of the produced water measured by mS/cm, with ± 0,1 mS/cm resolution.
– Status of the purification process (in production, full tank, dispensing equipment)
– Warnings for consumables replacement by means of very easy symbols.
– Warning parameters, programmed by the user
– Fully automatic working system (start/stop).
- Easy installation.
- Easy and quick maintenance, thanks to interchangeable cartridges and rapid connexions.
|7022||Pressure Tank 30 L||600||400|
|7023||Pressure Tank 50L||800||400|
The Ecomatic is designed to work with pressure vessels, ensuring a better quality of final water both ions as a microbiological level.
Pressure tanks of 30 and 50 liters.
Ecomatic can also work against an atmospheric tank provided by Wasserlab or adapted to the client tank.