DW-86L729BP Salvum Ultimate energy efficient ULT-freezer
- Frequency Conversion Technology; Two frequency conversion compressors, designed with adaptive control, follow user patterns and adjust the refrigeration system, substantially reducing energy without compromising performance.
- Maximum Energy Efficiency; Due to our SmartFrequency refrigeration technology, innovative cabinet design and the use of hydrocarbon refrigerants, this range of freezers have the lowest energy consumption figures to date at just 8 kWh/day.
- Precise Temperature Control; The innovative control algorithm balances the effects of temperature loss with the unique frequency conversion refrigeration system, ensuring the cabinet temperature stability of ±3°C.
- Multi layers Sealing Structure; High efficiency cooling fans and compressors combined with hydrocarbon refrigerants ensure energy savings and long term sample security
- Multi Layered Sealing Structure; Triple of layer of gaskets split between main and inner doors decreases heat loss and guarantee’s excellent warm up times in the event of a power failure
- Pressure Equalisation Port; Heated port with spring assisted mechanism to prevent icing on the vent allows users to reopen the main door soon after entering.
- Improved Handle Design; Lockable handle with unique key prevents other Haier freezer owners access to your precious samples, also comes with space for a padlock for that extra security
- USB Interface; Enables users to download historical temperature data for compliance/auditing purposes
- Multi Level Alarms; Alarming functions that include hi and low temperature, sensor error, power failure, high ambient, clean filter and door ajar
- Super Low Noise Output; Adaptive control technology controls fans and compressors to reduce noise levels to a an impressive 43.5dB.
|Product||Dw-86L729BP Salvum Ultimate|
|Cooling Type||Direct cooling|
|Noise Level (db)||43.5|
|Interior Dimensions(W*D*H)||766 x 716 x 1310|
|Exterior Dimensions(W*D*H)||1046 x 998 x 1980|
|High Ambient Temp||Y|
|5V Power Supply Port||Y|
|CO2 Backup System||Optional|
|LN2 Backup System||Optional|