Esco now offers the new CelMate®, 170-liter and 240-liter, entry-level cell culture CO₂ incubator with superb contamination control. This is for customers looking for a CO₂ incubator that can provide the best protection for their cell cultures but with a limited budget.
CelMate® CO₂ Incubator is FDA-listed, Class II, 510k exempt medical device.
VivoCell™ Precise Temperature, CO₂ Control and High Humidity
- Best uniformity and control among competition
- Fast CO₂, temperature and humidity recovery without overshoot
- Direct heat design for rapid recovery, with 8 heater grouped into 3 zones
- Air jacket provides isolation against ambient temperature fluctuations
- VentiFlow™ forced convection accelerates recovery of chamber air to ISO Class 5 Cleanliness after door closing to prevent contamination
- Filtered air circulates across water pan to accelerate humidifying process
- Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture
- Blower automatically stops when door is opened, to minimize mixing of chamber and room air
Contamination Control System Provides Seamless Protection
- SteriSafe™ ULPA filtration enables the chamber air to be maintained at ISO class 5 condition.
- SwiftCon™ 90˚C validated moist heat decontamination cycle operates overnight to eradicate any contamination in the unlikely event it occurs. (decontamination cycle time is 20 hours).
- All input gases are filtered by in-line filters before they enter the chamber to remove impurities and contaminants.
- The incubator’s main body is made from electro-galvanized steel with Esco’s unique ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating.
- The interior of the chamber is made from stainless steel type 304.
User-Friendly Software Interface
- Comprehensive user-configurable alarms for all the parameters.
- CelAlert™ alarm system reminds user to replace CO₂ tank and ULPA filter.
- Intelligent data and event logger records all incubator parameters for on screen recall.
- 2 MB built-in flash memory guarantees long term storage of data.
- Diagnostic interface and on line quick help provide comprehensive solutions to frequently encountered problems.
- RS485 data output
- Chamber is made of shiny stainless steel chamber with all rounded corners.
- Ductwork, plenums and shelves are removable without tools.
- Glass door is removable without tools.
- Inner gasket removable without tools.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of the parameters.
- Service can be carried out from the top/front
- Esco electronics and sensors have been expertly designed and paired to be inherently drift-free, to minimize need for calibration
|CLM-170B-8||CelMate® Incubator 170 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, Moist Decon, 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Without Decon Pump)|
|CLM-240B-8||CelMate® Incubator 240 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, Moist Decon, 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Without Decon Pump)|
|CLM-170B-9||CelMate® Incubator 170 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, Moist Decon, 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Without Decon Pump)|
|CLM-240B-9||CelMate® Incubator 240 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, Moist Decon, 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Without Decon Pump)|
- COA-1001 : Humidity Display, Factory Installed
- COA-1001-F : Humidity Display, Field-Installed Kit
- COA-1002 : CO₂ Backup (Tank Switcher), Factory Installed
- COA-1002-F : CO₂ Backup (Tank Switcher), Field Installed
- COA-1004 : Reversed Door Swing, Factory Installed
- COA-1005 : Analog Outputs, Factory Installed
- COA-1005-F : Analog Outputs, Field Installed
- COA-1006 : Sealed Inner Door Kit for 170L (4 Glass Doors With Latches), Factory Installed
- COA-1006-F : Sealed Inner Door Kit (4 Glass Doors With Latches), Field Installed
- COA-1007 : N₂ Backup (Tank Switcher), Factory Installed
- COA-1007-F : N₂ Backup (Tank Switcher), Factory Installed
- COA-2001-F : Roller Base (170 L)
- COA-2019-F : Roller Base (240 L)
- COA-2002-F : Floor Stand 200mm (8.0″) With Adjustable Feet (170 L)
- COA-2021-F : Floor Stand 200mm (8.0″) With Adjustable Feet (240 L)
- COA-2003-F : Floor Stand 700mm (27.6″) With Casters (170 L)
- COA-2023-F : Floor Stand 700mm (27.6″) With Casters (240 L)
- COA-2004 : CCL-170 2-Units Floor Stand
- COA-2005-F : 2-Stage Gas Regulator for CO2/N2
Choose One of The Connectors Below:
1080588 – CGA 320 Connector (US Standard)
1080589 – BP-BS34-#8-NT4 Connector (British Standard)
1080590 – G5/8-RH Connector (China Standard)
- COA-2024-F : Extra Shelf (50 L, Stainless Steel)
- COA-2007-F : Extra Shelf (170 L, Stainless Steel)
- COA-2025-F : Extra Shelf (240 L, Stainless Steel)
- OA-2008-F : Stacking Kit (One Set Included With Every Unit Purchased)
- COA-2010-F : Electronic CO₂ Analyzer, For CO₂/O₂ Temp Measurement
(With Temp. Probe)
- COA-2016-F : Electronic CO₂ + O₂ Analyzer, For CO₂/O₂ Temp Measurement
(With Temp. Probe)
- COA-2017-F : Electronic CO₂ + O₂ + RH Analyzer, For CO₂/O₂/RH/Temp Measurement
(With Temp. Probe)
- COA-2011-F : IQ/OQ Documentation
- COA-2012-F : 6″ Chart Recorder, Temp, 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- COA-2013-F : 8″ Chart Recorder, Temp/Temp, 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- COA-2014-F : 6″ Chart Recorder, Temp/RH, 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- COA-2015-F : Inner Door Shelving Kit
(4 Sets With Total 12 Mini Shelves For One Incubator)
- 5250001 : Voyager® Software Kit